About the job
At Paligo, our customers come first. Nothing makes us happier than knowing our customers are happy. The role of Technical Support Engineer is to help customers get the most out of Paligo by helping them when they run into difficulty. This is a wide-ranging set of responsibilities, and it will not only involve solving for the customer but also communicating in a timely and friendly manner.
You will work with a team of highly motivated and caring people who will be there to help you along your growth journey. Our customers range from niche SMEs to some of the biggest brands in the world, and you will develop relationships with many of them. You will have the opportunity to become a product expert for a fast-growing SaaS company in a highly technical space, which will enhance your career prospects significantly.
Who we are
Paligo is the industry leader in the Component Content Management System space. We enable true team collaboration with our cloud-based CCMS for authoring, managing, publishing, and translating technical documentation.
In short, we are transforming the way technical writing is done - and YOU can be a key part of this transformation!
We are expanding and this is your chance to join a truly global team who work closely with our customers.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will play a central role in our Customer Service team, focusing on providing fast and friendly support while also serving as a key link between Support, Development and Professional Services teams.
Besides this, you will contribute to continuously improving systems and processes related to the support team.
What the role offers
Working as a member of the Paligo Technical Support team you can expect:
- to be part of a company that believes in individual responsibility but that takes investing in your career seriously
- to contribute to making Paligo a great workplace
- to work in a team with a customer-first mindset
- to forge your own path
- flexibility and a healthy work-life balance (the Swedish way)
- this is a remote role that will focus on supporting Paligo's US customer base as part of our Global support team.
Who you are
A successful candidate will meet these role requirements:
- 2-3 years experience working in a Tech Support role ideally in a complex SAAS product
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Zendesk, or similar CRM product
- Fluent English is a requirement
- Involved in process and routine improvements
- Previous experience working as a Technical Writer, ideally using a CCMS or HAT product a big plus
We think the ideal person for the role is:
- A people-person who enjoys customer interaction and cross-team collaboration
- A team player: you are willing to roll your sleeves up and jump in where needed
- Adaptable: you are someone who likes working at a fast-moving company with global ambitions, who is willing to learn
- Analytical: you have an analytical mindset and have a hunger to always learn more
- Not afraid to be wrong: we are all about learning on this journey together
- A great communicator: email, chat, Zoom, presentations… you can communicate clearly, positively and objectively with comfort and ease